For console gamers, the thing that matters the most is games. They want an awesome gaming experience, and as far as they get that, they don’t really care about the difference in CPU or graphical power. With a strong list of upcoming Xbox One games scheduled to release in the coming months, Xbox one is really going strong.
With a ton of awesome games added to Xbox game library in 2015, gamers are enthusiastic about the list of Xbox One games lined up for 2016. One glance at Xbox One new releases and you are sure that the year looks absolutely amazing.
There is an extensive list of upcoming games for Xbox One that you won’t find on any other platform, which makes Xbox One worthy of your hard-earned money.
With a mixture of exclusives, vaunted indies, some huge returning names, and some long-lost projects in the list of new Xbox One games coming out in 2016, it’s going to be the best kind of mixed bag. The upcoming Xbox One games will indeed have a bit of something for everyone.
If you have planned to get Xbox One right now and need to know which games to get, you can Google the Xbox One upcoming games list for the recent releases. In the first year of its life, the selection of games on Xbox One was a bit limited, but now the choice is just awesome.
There is always a list of good games coming out with new contenders arriving all the time. With the gaming console now matured technologically, there’s always a demand for new Xbox One games as more and more people now prefer Xbox.
Xbox 360 that was introduced few years back is now a senior citizen squeezing out every last breath it can, whereas the Xbox One is a toddler, ready to learn new things and provide us with many experiences and surprises to come in future.
With more than 80-Million Xbox 360 consoles sitting with gamers around the world, it may feel warm and familiar to stick with it, but you should realize that it’s time to move on to “Xbox One”. Xbox One Backward Compatibility is here to help you make the switch.
Now you can play a growing number of your Xbox 360 games on Xbox One at no additional cost. So now, you are enriched with new games for Xbox One along with those from Xbox 360 that can be played on Xbox One.
How to Play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One?
- If you intend to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, first make sure it is supported for Xbox One gameplay. Check the Xbox 360 catalog to see if that particular game is supported for backward compatibility
- If it is listed, just pop the disc into your Xbox One console.
- If you own a digital copy then look for it in your games list under Ready to install.
- In both cases, the game will download to your console.
- For disc-based games, the disc is required to play the game.
- The first time you start Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One, you need to sign in and download your Xbox 360 profile.
If you are already playing a game on Xbox 360 and want to continue the same on Xbox One, then you need to save it to the cloud.
If you’re already using cloud saves, there is nothing to worry, and you’re good to go. If your saved game is stored only on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to upload it to the cloud.
How to Enable Cloud-Based Storage on Your Xbox 360?
To enable cloud-based storage, you need:
- A current Xbox Live Gold subscription
- At least 514 MB of space on your console
- If the above conditions are met, then go to Settings and then System.
- Select Storage and then Cloud Saved Games.
- Select Enable.
- Start the game on your Xbox 360 console. On being prompted to select a device for saving your game, choose Cloud Saved Games.
- End your game and now leave your Xbox 360 on long enough for the console to upload your saved game.
- Once it is uploaded on the cloud, you can start the game on your Xbox One console from where you left on Xbox 360.
To confirm that your saved game has synced with the cloud, follow these steps:
- On your Xbox 360 console, go to Settings and select System.
- Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.
- Select your game. If it says ‘In sync,’ it is available to play on Xbox One.
- If your game hasn’t synced, start the game, save your progress, and exit again.
Upcoming Xbox One Games?
The Xbox One games new releases, mostly arcade games, will save the game progress to your profile instead of creating a save file. The file is not visible, but game progress will transfer over when you change consoles.
Make sure you save your game frequently while playing top Xbox One games. This is essential if you don’t want to lose your unsaved progress while playing the best Xbox One games. There are various sites that keep a tab on Xbox One games coming soon.
The games coming out for Xbox One are outstanding and have awesome visual quality. The difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox One is not just limited to the hardware and technical capabilities, nor is it restricted to the vast improvement in visual differences between Xbox 360 and Xbox One games.
Xbox One is in fact designed to be future-proof; it will lead Xbox gamers into the next five years at least and grow with more and more exclusives. Microsoft will ensure that all new features planned for Xbox will be with the main focus on Xbox One over Xbox 360.