Google Plus is a great social media community to promote brands, products, and others. So, if you are having one of the assets and want to promote it via Google Plus then you are at the right place.
The reason why having a Google plus page for your brand is that Google plus is managed and owned by the search giant “Google” itself. It’s no surprise that you may get an added benefit in terms of search engine visibility.
So, in this article, we will tell you how to create a google+ brand page for your blog.
So. let’s get started:
How to create Google Plus pages for your blog?
Step #1: In this very first step of this method on how to create Google plus pages for your blog?, you will require logging into your Google Plus account.
For this, you need to visit www.plus.google.com. After this, you now need to navigate to the sign-in section which is positioned at the top right corner of the page and then enter the corresponding credentials which are basically your corresponding Google account details like email ID and the password.
Once you have entered the required, then all that you have to do in order to get into the Google plus dashboard is to hit sign in.
This will take you to the Google Plus dashboard. Once you have reached there then now you have to look forward to our next steps.
Step #2: Now, in this very step, you need to navigate to the “Create Page” option and once found, you need to click on it. After this, you will be prompted to select the business type. Alternatively, you can also click on this link to directly jump to the create page.
Since you are creating a Google Plus page for your blog so, you are more likely to select “Brand” as the option.
Step #3: Due to the recent activity of yours in the previous step, you will be directed to a new webpage. The page would be titled as “Create your Google+ page”. On this page, you are required to enter your page name which will be your Blog name.
On the next tab, you will be prompted to enter your website address.
On the third most field, you will have to select the type of your page again. Obviously, you will have to select “Product or Brand” as the option.
Step #4: Now, all that you require doing is to click on the “Create Page” button. Hold on for a moment and you will be directed towards a new web page where you will have to provide some basic information about your brand and page.
On top of this, you will get a help tour pop up which will help you while filling up the information.
To enter the details, you will have to click on “Edit” and start filling out the details. You will be prompted to enter your email address, links, contact information and others. You will also have to enter the description about your page so that the visitors visiting your page will get to know more about your brand.
You will also have to upload the cover picture and the profile picture for your Google Plus page. However, at this point of time, this is optional, and you may change or upload it anytime in future.
For your ease and convenience, let me tell you that your cover photo must not have a dimension larger than 2120 x 1192 PX and not less than 480 x 270 PX. On the other hand, the profile picture should be of 250 x 250 PX.
Anything above or below the specified dimensions will be adjusted and compromised.
Since you are trying to establish your blog as a brand so, you must pay utmost attention to these sections as these will help you enhance your brand credibility. On top of that, one should not make his/her brand mundane so, try to pay heed to these sections.
Step #5: Once you are done with the mentioned then you are all set to share the posts with your audience.
This way, you can easily get to know “how to create a Google plus page for company?” or “how to create a google plus page for youtube“.
Now, we have compiled a list for you with which you can market your content on Google plus effectively.
1) Post relevant content on your page. It is because it is the sole thing which will bind the audience to your page.
2) Share images. As it is a proven thing that visuals convert better while bringing out the transaction. So, try to post relevant and appealing visual content on your page. Also, try to be consistent while sharing your content.
3) Start a Google plus community around the niche of your blog. This will also help you to connect with the fellow bloggers around your niche. This way you can form your own network. Remember that; your network is your net worth.
4) Write eye-catching titles. It is basically used to drive attention. However, it must not be obscene or should not offend anyone. Try to maintain the gap.
5) It is recommended to use hashtags as it will open new doors of reach. It will also allow the audience to find your content easily.
6) Interact with your audience. Make them feel that they are important. Always remember that your loyal audience is the soul of your Google Plus page. So, try to maintain healthy relationships with your audience. Reply to them. Solve their queries. Consider their suggestions.
So, this was all about “How to Create Google Plus Pages for your Blog“. We hope that after going through this article, you will easily be able to know how to create a Google Plus page for organization.
We are extremely excited to know your views on how do you maintain your Google plus pages? If you have some great marketing strategy, then do let us know through the comments section below. We would love to hear that.
Moreover, if you liked this article then do share it with your peers.
Thank you for crossing by and giving it a read.
Stay tuned and updated for more.