Creating a page on social media networks, is a big trend these days. Every social media fan out there has minimum 1-2 social pages, both on Facebook and Google+. Talking about Facebook we have a really nice and well made page settings, where you can find all the options like deleting a page very easily. On the other hand if we talk about Google+, no doubt Google+ has better features as compared to Facebook, but it gets a bit annoying while deleting a page from Google+, because to reach the point where we have the deleting option is a bit difficult.
Many of you must have already faced certain problems while deleting you Google+ page, but don’t worry you are at the right place now. In this articles I will be giving you the complete step by step screenshot tutorial to delete your Google+ page.
Follow these instructions Step by Step :-
1. Open the link “plus.google.com” which is the Google Plus Project Page, now once its loaded completely go ahead and Login with your respective credentials.
2. Once you click on your profile pic on the right of the page, it will display the list of all pages that you have.
3. Now click on the RED colored ‘Home’ button on the left top margin, and click on the ‘Pages’ tab.
4. Once you click on the Pages tab it will display all your pages, now in order to delete the page click on the “Manage This Page” button of the page that you want to delete.
5. Now click on the ‘Settings’ tab.
6. Move to the complete bottom of the page, where you will see small hyper-linked text written “delete page”, click on it.
7. Now a confirmation page will pop up, seeking for your final approval to delete that particular Google+ page.
8. Your page deletion is under processing now.
9. Now another pop-up will appear, read this pop-up very carefully and check the boxes for the actions that you want to performed once the page is deleted. Usually we check all the three boxes to delete the page complete without leaving behind any instance of the page. However, you can check the boxes that suit your purpose the most.
10. And your page has now finally been deleted, once the deletion is complete it will take you back to Page tab that displays all your remaining pages.
Hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial and did find it really helpful.
Keep stalking for more tutorials!